Team @ KansalTancy holds multi-faceted long-standing experience in Corporate Finance covering Debt/ Equity fund raising.The team has closed successful mandates as below:
- DLI is owned by Infrastructure India Plc (IIPL, listed on AIM, London). IIPL is owned by Guggenheim Partners, a privately held global financial services firm with more than USD 170 billion in assets under management in FY 2015.
- Worked on Project Refinancing – INR 1600 cr project cost
- MTS is the 8th largest Telecom brand globally and amongst Top 10 players on subscriber’s basis. MTS India was the USD 5 billion investment by JSFC Sistema, Russia, listed on the London Stock Exchange, before being merged with Reliance Communications.
- Raised INR 10,000 cr in a mix of Fx/ INR Debt syndication; INR 2000 cr of Non-fund limits. Debt included ECB/ ECA’s of USD 850 million from International Banks
- Arranged Debt – Senior/ Subordinated/ Debentures/ Direct/ SBLC-backed/ ECA/ ECB/ Vendor financing/ Buyer’s credit/ Supplier’s credit/ Working Capital & Term loans
- Debt restructuring
- Aircel was the USD 10 billion India investment by Maxis Berhad, Malaysia with app. 70 million subscribers, before being merged with Reliance Communications.
- Analysis for 3G & BWA auctions in which Aircel emerged as winner in maximum circles
- Cash flow/ Reports (Collections/ Payments)/ Float management/ Investments/ Forex/ Non-fund/ Implementation of APP
- Fund-raising – Short-term/ Long-term (INR 20,000 cr Project loan), ECB/ ECA’s of USD 1 billion
- Brand Capital, Times of India group is pioneer of a unique model that funds long-term brand building efforts of a company allowing it to focus its capital on building operations, distribution and other key capabilities that supports the imminent growth trajectory.
We have been instrumental in tying up PE deals across a variety of verticals.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Delhi, India), DTTIPL is part of Big 4 internationally, other three being PwC, KPMG and E&Y.
- Executed Valuation, Financial Modeling, Private Equity and Due diligence assignments
PE mandates included liasoning with PE funds, negotiating with Promoters/ PE funds on both Commercials as well as structuring